COVID-19 Virus Message to Customers
Under government guidance, more businesses are now able to operate safely on the condition they adopt strict working practices. To ensure the safety and well-being of our staff, tenants, and customers, we have made the following changes to our processes to ensure we comply with the government's guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
Please note that King Street Industrial Estate is still open as normal for all tenants.
Visiting our Office
To help keep our staff and customers safe, we are not accepting visitors at our offices, so please get in touch by phone or email until further notice.
All enquiries should be made by phone or email - you can get in touch with us here.
If you are visiting us for a viewing, please take the time to read the following guidelines and help keep our staff and your family members COVID-19 Safe.
- Prior to your visit, please confirm by email that all members of your household are well and not showing any symptoms of COVID-19. In turn, any of our staff who meet you will also be well and not showing any symptoms.
- On arrival, please park at Unit 23 and wait outside. A member of our team will meet you at your allocated time.
- All visitors must sanitise their hands on arrival and on leaving the site. Hand sanitiser will be made available.
- We request that all visitors maintain a 2m social distance from our staff and others on site, at all times.
- Units will be ventilated in advance of the visit and all touch points will be sanitised. Doors will remain open during the viewing.
- You will be able to view the unit whilst our staff member waits outside.
- All discussions will take place outside where possible.
- Ideally, only one person from your household should visit a unit for viewings.
- Please feel free to wear a face-covering if you wish.
- All information relevant to units and tenancies will be emailed to save us from having to hand out printed documents.
We look forward to welcoming you to King Street Industrial Estate. The latest government guidance on staying safe is published here.
If you have any concerns at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch.