COVID-19 Virus Message to Customers
COVID-19 Update - 20th May 2020
Please note that King Street Industrial Estate is still open for all tenants.
Under government guidance, more businesses are now able to operate safely on the condition they adopt strict working practices. To ensure the safety and well-being of our staff, tenants, and customers, we have made the following changes to our processes for those wishing to visit King Street Industrial Estate for a first viewing.
Please take the time to read them and help keep our staff and your family members COVID-19 Safe.
- We will make a pre-visit telephone call to confirm that our staff and all members of your household are well and not showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- On arrival, please park at Unit 23 and wait outside. A member of our team will meet you at your allocated time.
- All visitors must sanitise their hands on arrival and on leaving the site. Hand sanitiser will be made available to you at Unit 23.
- We request that all visitors maintain a 2m social distance from our staff and others on site - at all times.
- Face-to-face interaction with staff is to be kept to a minimum. We will adopt a side-to-side method of communication.
- Units will be ventilated in advance of the visit and all touch points will be sanitised. Doors will remain open during the viewing.
- Refreshments will not be offered or accepted.
- Further communication should take place outside where possible.
- Each visit will be as quick and efficient as possible to reduce contact time.
- Ideally, only one person from your household should visit a unit for viewings.
- Visitors must wear a face-covering where a 2m social distance cannot be maintained.
- Printed or other physical material will not be shared. Any material relating to tenancies will be emailed.
We look forward to welcoming you to King Street Industrial Estate. The latest government guidance on staying safe is published here
If you have any concerns at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch.